Sam Global Services has number of professional connections with most reputable local banks such as Emirates NBD, Mashreq Bank, Emirates Islamic Bank etc. and can offer a full assistance acting as an intermediary between the bank manager and the client.
Considering our experience in the local market we would be able to provide you a professional advice on which documents need to be provided in order to avoid rejections and get your account opened as quickly as possible and avoid a rejection.
- Company License
- Memorandum of Association / Articles of Associations
- Office Lease Agreement
- Passport Copy, Resident Visa and Emirates ID of the Shareholder and Manager
- Business Profile of the Company
- Proof of Source of Funds
- Servant Visas
- Business Visas for Traveling to Other Countries
- Company License Renewal
- Immigration and Labor Card Renewal
- EJARI Registration
- Visit Visas for Business Partners and Associates
It will take approximately 1-4 weeks to open a bank account for your company depends on the license, business company profile and nationality of the shareholder. Please note that the decision to open a corporate account is subject to the bank's internal policy approval.
- Passport Copy
- Resident Visa
- Emirates ID Copy
- Lease Agreement and Utility Bill (DEWA, du, Etisalat)
- Salary Certificate Provided by the Company (If Employment Visa)
It will take approximately 1-2 weeks to open a personal bank account which depends on nationality of the applicant and documents provided. Please note that the decision to open a personal bank account is subject to the bank's internal policy approval.